Valls Àneu offer many routes to enjoy nature and its landscapes on foot with the added value that, many of them, are within the Aigüestortes National Park and Sant Maurici lake and the Natural Park Alt Pirineu and its peripheries. Miles and miles of roads and trails await you to enjoy nature and the high mountains.
With the aim of offering the best welcome, information and technical support to hikers, we offer services so that they can enjoy their active stay to the fullest and that have made us holders of the seal “Hiking in Catalonia” of the Catalan Tourism Agency
CYCLING AND MTB
In Valls d’Àneu you will find the ideal environment for your favorite sport, whether it is mountain biking or road cycling
- Routes in the Valls d’Àneu Mountain Bike Center. 211 Km of marked routes of different levels
- Routes Bike & Run Nou Càmping. All these routes have a point of departure and arrival at our campsite
- Alt Pirineu Natural Park Mountain Bike Routes
- La Guingueta d’Àneu-La Pleta de Tavascan (87 km, 1500 meters positive slope)
- La Guingueta d’Àneu-Sant Maurici (25 km, 1500 meters positive slope)
- La Guingueta d’Àneu-Son-Jou-Guingueta d’Àneu (30km, 489 meters positive slope)
- La Guingueta d’Àneu-Port de la Bonaigua-El Gerdar (50km, 1100 meters positive slope)
- La Guinguetad’Àneu- Port Ainé (77 km, 1300 meters positive slope)
- La Guingueta d’Àneu- Àreu (83 km, 750 meters positive slope)
- La Guingueta d’Àneu – Vielha (100 km, 2200 meters positive slope)
With the aim of offering the best welcome, information and technical support to cyclists, we offer services so that they can enjoy their active stay to the fullest and that have made us holders of the seal “Cycling in Catalonia”of the Catalan Tourism Agency.
Another way to enjoy nature is to practice outdoor adventure activities
You can book all these activities at the camping reception and you will enjoy a 10% discount.
Valls d’Àneu offer stunning spaces for fishing enthusiasts. Lots of high mountain lakes, rivers and calm waters make it a reference point for many national and foreign fishermen
Nou Camping is located only 50 m from La Torrassa lake, one of the best places to practice fishing in the Pallars.
The GR11, also known as the Pyrenean Trail, is a long-distance trail that crosses the entire Spanish Pyrenees from west to east from Cabo Higuer, in the Cantabrian Sea, to Cap de Creus, in the Mediterranean Sea, entering some sections in Andorra; about 750Km in total.
One of the stages of this great route ends at La Guingueta d’Àneu and at Nou Camping we have created a special rate for walkers.
Find out more about this route here: http://www.travesiapirenaica.com/gr11/gr11.php
An extensive territory like Valls d’Àneu offers routes to do by motorcycle and enjoy the landscape.
Nou Camping has the distinctive “Moturisme Ara Lleida” and we have services designed especially for the collective of fans to travel by motorcycle. Check out some of the routes that pass through our area: