Snow is the star of winter in the Valls d’Àneu and there are many proposals to enjoy this season of the year in the heart of the Pyrenees.
– Alpine skiing. Only 20 minutes away from the campsite you can enjoy the snow and the facilities of Espot Ski and Baqueira-Beret-Bonaigua.
– You can also opt for other types of skiing such as cross-country skiing or mountain skiing.
– Hiking with snowshoes to enjoy the snowy landscape of Aigüestortes National Park and Sant Maurici Lake.
– If you are traveling with children, you have fun secured in the recreational snow parks of SkiPallars (tubbing track, sleigh, snow garden, etc.).
– Enjoy peaceful walks along the lake of La Torrassa or the Mollera d’Escalarre, a space near the campsite and within the scope of the Alt Pirineu Natural Park, which you can do on foot or by mountain bike with the whole family.
– Discover the Romanesque of the churches of the valley and travel to the past to know how it was lived before in the Ecomuseu Valls d’Àneu