Valls d’Àneu offer a multitude of routes to enjoy nature and its landscapes on foot with the added value that, many of them, pass through the National Park of Aigüestortes and Sant Maurici Lake and the Natural Park Alt Pirineu and its peripheries.
With the aim of offering the best reception, information and technical support to the hikers, we offer a range of services so that you can enjoy the maximum of your active stay.
- We advise you on hiking trails and excursions
- We have tourist information, activities and hiking trails in the area
- Excursions for all levels guided by monitors during the summer months
- We offer picnics, we adapt the menus to your needs and we flexibilize the schedules of the service of the meals
- Possibility of storing and transferring luggage
- Free Wi-Fi service
- Possibility of payment by credit card
- Possibility of washing and drying clothes for walkers
- Sale of hiking material
Here is a selection of hiking routes for different abilities within the two national parks:
Aigüestortes i Estany de Sant Maurici National Park
- Ruta del Isard (Route of the Isard): Avetar and Solà de Espot: 2 hours 30 minutes. Total ascent: 260 metres.
- El Mirador del Lago de San Mauricio (Sant Maurici Lake Overlook): 2 hours 15 minutes. Total ascent: 300 metres.
- Los Estanques de Mainera (Dams of Mainera): 1 hour 30 minutes. Total ascent: 300 metres.
- El Valle del Gerber (Gerber Valley): 3 hours. Total ascent: 230 metres.
- Ruta de los Abetos (Route of the Firs): La Mata and el Gerdar: 3 hours. Total ascent: 1,560 to 1,800 metres.
- Cap de les Agulles de Amitges: 3 hours 30 minutes. Total ascent: 480 metres.
- Por los lagos de la Vall Fosca (Lakes of Vall Fosca): 4 hours 30 minutes. Total ascent: 220 metres.
- Paso del Oso (Bear’s Trail): 4 hours.
- Path from San Maurici to Portarró de Espot: 5 hours. Total ascent: 525 metres.
- Valle de Peguera-Lago Negro (Peguera Valley-Black Lake): 7 hours. Total ascent: 1,022 metres.
Natural Park Alt Pirineu
- San Pere de Burgal, Mollera d’Escalarre Lookout, San Beado and Volta de Àrreu.
- La Gola and the Three Lakes, path from Esterri d’Àneu to Isil and the Salau pass.
- Serra Mitjana, Airoto and the Aulà pass.
To checkout more routes click here.